Sunday, March 20, 2011

Markets 2011

Hiii!

I hope you are having a great sunday today, of course with a lot of sunshine! ;)

I thought I'd make a little list of the markets I'm attending or trying to attend this year! If you live in the Netherlands (or if you will be here in that period of time) I would love for you to come by and visit one (or allll!) of those markets!

April 3: I hope I can attend the Sunday Market in Amsterdam that day. I'm not totally sure about that one; but I think I will know more of that soon! www.sundaymarket.nl

May 4: On this day I'm not going to sell my drawings, but I'm going to sell vintage and retro stuff. I collected a lot of vintage/retro home ware, toys and more and I just don't have space for it! Haha. So I'm selling a lot of it (for a very good price!) on the 4th of May in Gouda, the market is called 'het Gouds Mont Martre'. Go here for more info.

May 15: I will probably be selling my stuff on the Swan Market in Rotterdam. There are two possibilities; or I will just rent a market booth for that day on the Swan Market. Or I will have a little shop in the building (I hope sooo!!) were the Swan Market is being held. www.swanmarket.nl

June 11: I will be attending the 'kunstmarkt' (art fair) in Barendrecht (it's a town close to Rotterdam) on June 11. I will have a booth inside the town hall (het gemeentehuis).

June 25: I hope I will be attending the Bazar Bizar in Rotterdam this year! I don't know if I will, I just sent out an e-mail.. So I guess I will hear from them soon. :) www.bazarbizarrotterdam.nl

June 26: On the next day I'm going to try and sell my drawings and other handmade things on the La Feria Market in Breda! www.LaFeriaMarket.hyves.nl

I think I will be attending more markets this year, but I don't really know yet! I'll keep you updated. :)

A picture of my market booth on my first Crafty Market in Amsterdam! It was a great day, I had so much fun & the people were all so very nice!


And this.. Haha! This is a picture of the stuff my mom and I managed to put in the car for one day at a market in Rotterdam! It was a lot of stuff..




No comments:

Post a Comment