Thursday, September 16, 2010

My favorite favorites. :)




Hello!

Here are some of my favorites on Flickr. I love browsing trough the favorites of other people. I always get so excited when I spot something I like and adding it to my one fav's. It's like your own little collection of things you like the most. So when I feel unmotivated, bored or sad, I always look at those colorful pages with thousands of my favorite drawings and photographs. And I always get happy when I see them! It gives me the feeling that there are such beautiful things being made on this planet and that there are so many new things to discover!
I actually read something about feeling less pain when you look at art that you like. Some scientists, somewhere, did research about that. Well, they're right! :D

For a better look at my favorites, click here! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment