Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Good evening!

I should be in bed right now, but you know how that goes. ;)

I made a new t-shirt design for All Tropical! I think I like this one better than the first one, what about you?


Please rate my design on the website; I will sprinkle you in magical confetti of joy! (don't be scared, I just want to see my design printed on a t-shirt! ;D).

Here is the link! CLICK!

----


I added a new item to my Etsy shop today! A paper goodies package full of confetti (tea cup confetti!), bows & buttons! I love paper goodies and I love color! So if you do too, take a look here!

I hope you'll like it!

----




I also worked on my new blog about my upcoming workshops (making jewelry with vintage materials)! You can find some info on these workshops on the blog and later on I will add some pictures of the examples I made! Go here!
(it's Dutch!)

----

Well, that was all, folks! I think I should get some sleep right now.. :)

Good night, sweet dreams!





No comments:

Post a Comment