Monday, July 12, 2010

Things I love.

Hello there!

Here are some things I found on the Internet the last couple of days that I looove. :) Hope you enjoy them! Just click the picture to see the source.

I'm planning on posting some pictures of lovely treasures I found on flea markets and thrift stores, some new pictures of drawings, more Etsy treasuries and another post with lots of fun stuff about one particular animal this week! :)

Thanks for reading.



Can someone please buy me these cutie pies? :D



Very beautiful hand cut picture/art. It must be a lot of work to make something like this.



I have no idea what this is, but it sure does look very nice. :3


Lovely drawing! AND A SQUEAK TOY IN FRONT OF IT! :D Yes, I do love those. And I had a big smile on my face when I saw a color plate of this drawing in the magazine FLOW!



Cuteness! I wanna learn how to paint on porcelain and stuff! Right now!


These necklaces are.. well, ADORABLE! And I like the picture also very much. :)


Such a cool necklace! <3

If I would buy a ring, I would buy this one! I think it's very cute. :) And I love the color!








No comments:

Post a Comment