Sunday, July 18, 2010

Studiooo.

Hi there!

I did want to post something earlier, but I was kinda busy this weekend. I'm trying some new stuff! First I'm drawing on wooden beads. I'm making little heads with rosy cheeks out of them, I like them so much! I hope the ink will stay on, I'll try them out first before I will sell them. But I'll definitely want to sell them soon! They will be so cute on a necklace or earrings.

I also bought some porcelain markers. I want to learn to draw on porcelain for a while now. I want to draw on those vintage-grandma-flowery-plates and on cups and stuff. I think it would be such a nice combination; the old, kitschy flowers and a new drawing.

Also I'm making lots of new drawings, including some to make earrings out of. I will show you some when they are ready!

I want to do so many things at the same time! But I first really must make a working space for myself.. I'm kind of a messy person (read; very messy), so it's hard for me to keep my room clean and tidy.

I always looove to look at nice ateliers, rooms, studio's and working spaces.

Here are some cute ones that you can use as an inspiration for your own space or room!





Whimsical! :D


I love a space like this; you have everything with you. The materials, inspiration wall and a computer! :D Nice and messy, just like I want it to be (even if I didn't want that, it would be). ;D
Oeeh, and I love the drawings. :)



Okay, my room or desk will never be as tidy as this.


Love this room! Especially the color of the wall and the vintage chair!



No comments:

Post a Comment