Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hi!
I hope you had a great weekend! Mine was.. well, exhausting. First I had to help my mom, she had a booth on a fair nearby. She makes her own glass beads and jewelry. :) I always like helping her, but this time it was different. Friday it was so hot! I had a terrible headache from the sun (I forgot my sunglasses!). And saturday it started raining like mad! Luckily we stood in a tent with our stuff, but the rain came right in, haha. There were no customers at all.. Today I went to shop with my younger brother (he is 16). I bought some nice stuff, but my feet are killing me!

Tomorrow I'm going on a holiday with my boyfriend Floris and his family. :) We're not going that far away. But I'm looking forward to doing nothing all day! :D .. But.. we're going to stay on a boat. Well, that's new to me. I hope I don't get sick! :O


Hmm, I don't think it's going to be like this, but who cares? ;D

Are you going on a holiday this summer? :)



No comments:

Post a Comment