Sunday, July 18, 2010

Etsy love

Hellooo!

As you may know, I looove Etsy.com. Who doesn't? It's a great place to buy and sell your handmade goods. And there are so many lovely shops.
I wanted to share my favorite shops with you! Here are some! Later on I will show you more of my favorites. :) Enjoy!

1.
Catrabbitplush
Flickr-account cat rabbit

There is nothing for sale in this shop right now, which is a pity. I wanted to share this shop anyway, because I loooove these plushies!







2.
Ninon
Flickr-account Super Ninon

Okay, mooore plushies. I just adore these plush creatures by Superninon. They're amazing!







3.
Misakomimoko
Misakomimoko's blog

I love the necklaces with the little stuffed heads from Misakomimoko! The fake watches are also a lot of fun!







4.
Prettylittlethieves
Flickr-account pretty little thieves

Lovely shop, lovely drawings.







5.
Thegoodmachinery
Flickr-account thegoodmachinery

I really like these drawings and these softies!





No comments:

Post a Comment